Practice assessments and learning support booklets
Please read before accessing a practice assessment
Practice assessments are listed below by level and subject.
- 1. Click on the assessment name to start. If it is a computer-based test (CBT), you will be taken to a log in page.
- 2. You will see that the ‘keycode’ field is pre-populated – click on OK.
- 3. On the next page the fields are also pre-populated – click on Confirm.
If you’re having trouble using the practice assessments, use our troubleshooting document.
AAT Level 1 Access Award in Accounting
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
Basic Accounting II
Work Effectively in Accounting and Finance
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
Accounts Preparation II
Costs and Revenues
Professional Ethics in Accounting and Finance
For assessments from 1 September 2012
AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting
Internal Control and Accounting Systems
Credit Management and Debt Control
Practice assessments are a good way to familiarise yourself with the functionality and question types in AAT assessments.
However, practice assessments are not designed to be used on their own to determine whether you are ready for live assessment – this is something you need to discuss with your tutor.
Help with longer written answers at Level 4
If you are studying Level 4, you can now also access support for the extended writing tasks that usually feature in most Level 4 assessments.
Study support booklets
We’ve collated past exams papers, simulations and chief assessor reports from old qualifications (2003/2006 standards) to create these study support booklets. Try using these as an additional revision tool.
Mapping documentsMapping documents are used to record the different types of evidence you must use to demonstrate competence for:
- the learning area Internal control and accounting systems,
- and also for all workplace evidence or recognition of prior learning assessments.